Christ Restoration Bible College is called to provide sound biblical training to those who have been called by God for Kingdom advancement in preaching and teaching of the Word of God. Also for those who wants to grow in the understanding the Bible, and all who have been called to serve God in different capacities both within or outside the local church.
Christ Restoration Bible College is an educational ministry of Christ Restoration Ministries. It falls under our 501(c3) tax exempt status.
Christ Restoration Bible College is fully accredited by National Bible College Association to offer religious degree. National Bible College Association helps Christian schools as an accrediting agency. It is non governmental, Christian organization not associated with US. Dept. Of Education.
We are also affiliated to New Creations Bible College. Indiana.
What We Believe:
• We believe that there is one God, eternally present in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• We believe that man was created in the image of God, but as a result of sin is lost and powerless to save himself.
• We believe that the only hope for man is to believe on Jesus Christ, the virgin-born Son of God, fully God, fully man. Through faith in Christ’s life, death and resurrection, mankind is redeemed.
• We believe that salvation is by faith through grace alone. That good works will not produce justification before God. That the manifestation of faith and grace is a holy life expressed through righteous works.
• We believe that the Holy Spirit dwells within all believers, and through the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, believers are empowered and gifted for Christian service. We believe that spiritual gifts accompany the Baptism of the Holy Spirit such as speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives the utterance. That the Holy Spirit enables believers to live a Christ-like life exhibiting godly character.
• We believe that eternal life in heaven is the reward of those who believe in and receive Christ as their Lord and Savior.
• We believe that those that do not believe in or receive Jesus as Lord and Savior will be condemned to the lake of fire.
• We believe in the return of the Lord Jesus Christ, the consummation of the Kingdom of God and the restoration of humanity as was promised long ago by the prophets.